When I hear people talking about the truly great dating coaches of the last 10 years, Nick Sparks’ name always surfaces.
I’ve known Nick for nearly 8 years now, since he began with The Social Man here in New York. The one thing which always struck me about him was how much he loved helping other guys improve with women and dating.
He was a great coach – and he truly loved his work.
After a long run as one of the best coaches out there, Nick needed – and took – a break.
Now, he’s back with a bang…and a book.
“As You Are” is Nick’s contribution to the mighty dating and attraction bibliosphere, and it’s a terrific addition at that.
On this episode of the Lifestyle Arts podcast, Nick & I discuss:
- His startling summer living with some University of Michigan co-eds & how it wildly changed his views of women
- The early days of The Social Man, and his relationship with Christian Hudson
- His views on routines, why these gimmicks are so ineffective & what to do instead
- His “in your face” coaching technique designed to bring a guy into the moment, and out of his head
- Meditation and how it can help you be more attractive to women
- Specific skills on approaching women & how to gracefully exit a “nowhere” conversation
- Esoteric Christianity (yep)
- Finding freedom in the muddy world of male/female sexuality
- His new book, “As You Are”: the experiences that shaped and molded it, and some of the profound philosophical highlights
We also cover the very powerful points he raises in the final chapter of his book about “balance” & the lifestyle areas that every guy should focus on to improve not only his success with women and dating, but all of his relationships with others, and most importantly, himself.
Enjoy the Nick Sparks interview!
Nick’s book: “As You Are”, on Amazon (Kindle Version)
Nick’s website: Sparks of Attraction
Dale Carnegie’s classic: How to Win Friends & Influence People
The Wisdom Jesus by Cynthia Bourgeault
SEND ME A QUESTION! Would love to hear from you with any women/dating/relationship question you might have – I will answer them on a future podcast. Please click here to sent to me via email