Ever been to Vietnam?
Or, anywhere in SE Asia?
If so, you might recall how completely psycho the traffic is there. David Tian rode a motorcycle through Vietnam for an entire week after only 6 hours of training…
On day 1 he barely escaped a massive asphalt roller, which did crush one of his tires. On day 2, he ended up in an accident with another rider, ending up with the other man’s cycle landing on his chest.
He kept going…
David Tian is a man of many seasons. His first intro into the world of dating experts came via Christian Hudson at college years ago. Like many, he devoured everything he could get his hands on and took the “pick-up plunge”, spending four years as a PUA.
He then realized that much of what “pick-up” promises is fool’s gold, and turned his gaze inward to discover what was incomplete or missing inside himself.
What he discovered, and what he now teaches, is some of the finest material in the world.
Along the way, he’s seen and done it all. From being an expert in Buddhism to training the new girls at a Chinese brothel (and experiencing massive Viagra headaches), to now living out of the finest hotels in the world, living the life of his dreams…David Tian’s story is utterly fascinating, and plots a path for any guy to follow and experience the same.
In this week’s episode of the Lifestyle Arts Podcast, David and I discuss:
- Neediness and becoming internally validated
- Building real and enduring confidence
- The aforementioned insane Vietnamese motorcycle trip
- The warrior within you
- Training the new girls at a Chinese brothel (and the effects of too much Viagra intake)
- The value of truly testing your limits and seeking your real edge
- High level qualifying
- How he uses social media and Tinder to great effect
- + more…
What I enjoy about these longer-form interviews is that we can uncover the specifics and depth to an individual’s story. I think we were pretty successful here with this one…
Huge thanks to David for making this one so epic. You are in for a wild, crazy, and mind-opening ride.
David is currently reading: The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age
Other books he recommends:
- Mark Manson’s “Models: Attract Women Through Honesty” (also, here’s a link to my podcast interview with Mark)
- Eric “Hypnotica” Von Sydow’s “Metawhore”
- Edward Slingerland’s “Trying not to Try”
Tony Robbins programs – upcoming in LA, Oct 22-25
SEND ME A QUESTION! Would love to hear from you with any women/dating/relationship question you might have – I will answer them on a future podcast. Please click here to sent to me via email