What’s sarging (you might ask)? Be glad you don’t know.
Basically, it’s where an aspiring or “good” PUA (pick-up artist) goes out on the town prowling for women.
Have I “sarged” before? OOOOOOOH Yeah. A LOT (I do speak from experience).
Back during the Project Hollywood days, we sarged DAILY. We were all under the delusion that LOTS of practice was needed to get good at attracting women…
Since then, I’ve learned that healthy, intelligent women are not attracted to sargey-PUAs and that viewing anything as a “game” severely retards ones social skills.
Instead, focus on developing ones lifestyle and social circle while building up ones social skills is the BEST way to become successful with women.
In other words – NO SARGING, focus on growing ones lifestyle and community. Go do the things you like to do and meet the other people there doing it with you (simple, the way I like it).
There is one exception though (and isn’t there always?). If you are very new, or have never approached a woman before, you should do so. Moreover, going out with friends to approach women to PRACTICE beginning a conversation is a fine idea.
Just don’t do it a lot. Why? Because what happened to me (and many others I’ve met) might just happen to you.
You’ll start viewing meeting women as some sort of contest or game, and not as a way to simply, naturally…
Oh, and if you’re already going down this road – stop.
Here is “The Code of the Natural”, which I released a number of years ago (in tandem with a product which is no longer available):
1) No Sarging – I do what I want, and meet women on the way;
2) I am open to trying and exploring new and interesting things always leaning into my comfort zone;
3) If I see a woman I want to meet, I meet her;
4) I am the Go 2 Guy of my social circle, always knowing what’s going on in the community and leading my social circle into new & fascinating experiences;
5) The mantra of my social circle – Invite Someone That No One Else Knows;
6) I am always leading/screening as I have standards for whom I will date and who gets in my social circle;
7) I never ask questions of a woman until she asks them of me FIRST;
8) A First date – is always into my world;
9) I never end a date with a kiss. If I want to kiss a woman, I structure a time for the middle of the date. Rules like this are made to be broken;
10) I am always a gentleman, and I treat people with respect (and expect my friends & women to do so too);
11) I am never average, I am never ordinary.
12) When in doubt, always say yes
Just remember…No Sarging
If you have no better reason to be ‘there’, then you need to get a life which will give you that reason.
Disagree? Pick a fight with me below…I take on all comers.
Want to learn more about how to meet women (without sarging)? Click the link and listen to my podcast episode on the topic where I break down the 3 “streams” of new women that every single guy should have in place for maximum success…