Why is the divorce rate so high?
Why do many singles feel undue social pressure to get (& stay) married?
Why do divorcees experience shame at a seemingly “failed” relationship?
And why is a successful marriage purely rated on longevity?
These are all huge, and scary, questions that courageous authors Vicki Larson & Susan Pease Gadoua explore in the groundbreaking new book, The New “I Do” Reshaping Marriage for Skeptics, Realists and Rebels.
In this special interview with Vicki Larson, we cover:
- The frenzied phenomenon of “matrimania”
- The genesis of the historic marriage arrangement, what changed in the 60’s & 70’s, and where this institution sits today
- 7 new forms of the marriage partnership that embrace freedom, honesty and openness
- Why a specific “marital plan” IS romantic…and vital
- The most important ingredient to a successful relationship (hint: it’s about expectations)
- Why a starter marriage might be for you
+ lots more.
Vicki has been through two divorces, giving her an intimate view of marriage, divorce and the flawed notion that the traditional way is the only way…
The Vicki Larson Interview:
Get the book: The New “I Do”
Her co-author: Susan Pease Gadoua
SEND ME A QUESTION! Would love to hear from you with any women/dating/relationship question you might have – I will answer them on a future podcast. Please click here to sent to me via email